SMOKED SALMON CUCUMBER LETTUCE WRAPS SERVINGS: 4
PREP TIME: 10 min.
- 12 romaine or butter lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill or cilantro
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Arrange lettuce on a platter.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together dill, lemon juice and zest, mayo, yogurt, and hot sauce. Add salmon, hearts of palm, cauliflower, and cucumber; toss to combine.
3. Divide the mixture among the lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with scallions.